- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, availability, procedures, and policies.
- Deal with customers, Business Houses, Tour Agents, Airlines & Travel Agents.
- Plan travel route details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Handling the Inquiries related to Domestic and International Air Ticketing.
- Maximize sales and revenues by converting the inquiries related to domestic and international air tickets.
- Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel, i.e. reconfirmation, rescheduling and reissuing of air tickets.
- Demonstrate and provide a different option to clients.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Maintain PR with valuable clients
- Other duties are as assigned.
- At least 1 years of experience in related field
- Intermediate or Above
- Knowledge of software like Abacus, Galileo or Amadeus is required
- Knowledge of operating Inbound or Outbound Tour as well as Air Ticketing
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Dynamic Personality with strong communication skill
- A team player with positive and can-do- attitude
- Forward thinking and finding solution keeping in the best interest of clients.
- Should have knowledge in airline fare rules, BSP reconciliations, ticket cancellations & refunds
- Should have Microsoft application skills (words, excel, PPT, internet)
- Must have two wheeler with valid driving license
|Job Category||Ticketing Officer|
|Qualification||Intermediate or Above|
|Salary||NRs. 17,000/- (Plus Fuel: Rs.2500 and Mobile Recharge: Rs.500)|
|Experience||At least 1yrs. of experience in relevant field|
|Type of Industry||Travel & Tours|