- Identifying Customer needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solution or alternatives.
- Deal with clients via phone/mail/social media/SMS.
- Receive inbound calls & reply to the concern clients and transfer the call to the other department if needed.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experience with any services and escalate any unresolved issues to Team Leader (TL) appropriately.
- Receive and disseminate accurate information.
- Interdepartmental coordination.
- Problem escalates to relevant departments.
- Build sustainable relationship and engage customers by taking extra miles.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target
- Sound knowledge on customer handling (interpersonal, negotiation) skills
- Good command over both English and Nepali
- Sound skills on computer office package
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle any situation
- Ability to do work in a rotational shift basic (Flexible)
- Ability to type minimum 30 Wpm plus.
|Job Category||Technical Support Assistant|
|Salary||As per company policy|
|Shift||4:00 PM to 12:00 PM|
|Benefits||PF, Gratuity, Insurance and other as per company rules|