- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and update financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Receiving of all incoming materials, Physical verification & cross checks.
- Check the available Invoice Bill of entry and purchase order.
- Maintain Record of all goods.
- Prepare the Stock Register.
- Ensure correct material issued against Invoice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Swastik or Tally ERP 9.0 Software.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|Job Category||Store In-charge|
|Salary||18,000/- to 25,000/- Negotiable|
|Type of Industry||Trading|