- To prepare profitability analysis statement, financial statement and provision of financial statement.
- To assist in the planning and development of budget.
- To prepare projected financial report of each investment as per the need.
- To supervise and coordinate all the reconciliation activities encompassing revenue, bank loan and bandwidth.
- To compile the monthly reports and submit the report to the concerned supervisor.
- To be involved in handling the complex projects that require an in depth evaluation.
- To perform effective financial reporting and develop business process and standards that are in compliance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- To research, analyze, and interpret the financial information to study the variances, review and present it to the management to enable better decision making.
- To calculate the refund and project profit.
- To work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- To provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
- To provide day-to-day leadership and review the work done by the concerned subordinates to ensure a high-performance work environment that supports achieving the finance department mission, objectives and values.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Semi-qualified CA
- Mathematical with complex problem solving skill
- Critical thinking and active listening
- Time management and decision making skill
- Monitoring and problem sensitivity
- Technical Knowledge
- Two wheeler with valid driving license preferred
|Job Category||Semi-qualified CA|
|Qualification||Semi- qualified CA|
|Preferred Gender||Both (Male/Female)|