- Working with managers/ consultants for planning and directing the work of the organization.
- Assisting mangers/ consultants in policies setting.
- Creating projects and providing presentation.
- Working in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, client service, purchasing, and human resources departments.
- Identifying trends and recommending proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Working with managers/consultants to develop quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO standards.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or Above from recognized university
- Proven ability to write clearly and to communicate effectively orally
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships
- Good presentation skill
- Dedicated and hardworking
|Job Category||Research Intern (Paid)|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree or Above|
|Preferred Gender||Both (Male/Female)|