- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Deliver a high-quality client service and customer retention approach to manage client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- Handling queries of customers over the phone, through emails, or through online chat services on time with effective way.
- Respond to emails and letters from customers regarding queries, in a timely manner.
- Create and Manage the professional relationship with customer and corporate houses.
- Handle phone calls courteously and efficiently.
- Set the target and meet the target.
- Encourage and help team players to achieve the set target.
- Attend to customers’ needs and providing them with solutions.
- Follow up customers regularly.
- .Ensure resolution rates are maintained
- Maintain all the customer concern report including date and time, corrective action taken, descriptions, follow-ups
- Other duties are as assigned.
- BBA/BBS Completed or Above
- Good Communicator with cheerful personality
- Confident and good team player
- Good knowledge of computer systems and MS applications
- Innovator and leader in negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives
- Should have good knowledge and skill to deal with corporate houses
- Must have two wheeler with valid driving license
|Job Category||Relationship Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree Completed or Above|
|Salary||NRs. 20,000/- (Plus Fuel)|
|Type of Industry||Insurance|