- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain telecommunication system.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design classroom materials and curriculums.
- Analyze student performance and oversee teacher’s training.
- Understand the goals and standards for various content areas
- Build teams and design training programs.
- Ensure that the training supervisor provides consistent, effective guidance and supervision in accordance with the student’s training plan.
- Fresher who can carry out the coordination between teacher and students.
- Education: Intermediate/Bachelor’s Running
- Required Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism
- Must be customer focus, informing others about the updates, handles pressure, phone skills needed.
- Must be able to use appropriate evaluation instruments to measure student achievement of competencies on the job.
- Must be able to resolve any problems that arise between the student and the training supervisor.
|Job Category||Receptionist + Class Coordinator|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate/ bachelors|
|Employment Type||7am to 3 pm|
|Experience||Fresher can apply|
|Type of Industry||Education consultancy|