- Configuring and testing of Switch, Router, Firewall and other security devices.
- Configuring and testing of servers, SAN storage, NAS.
- Configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Installation and troubleshooting of CCTV systems.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Perform duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of IT systems and equipment.
- Prepare diagrams and reports for the deployment of system and new requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and other designing tools.
|Job Category||Network and System Administrator|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in IT or B.E in Computer|
|Benefits||PF, Gratuity, Insurance and other as per company rules|