- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on the reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with overall strategy and mission.
- Communicating on behalf of the company, with shareholders, Government entities and general public / communities etc.
- Developing and maintaining strong internal controls for both operations and financial discipline.
- Ensuring the delivery of high-level customer services and thereby customer satisfaction taking required measures.
- Should have Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Should be already managing a Cooperative or working in a Bank or Finance company as a manager or assistant manager.
- Should possess in-depth market knowledge and at least 3 to 4 years of managerial experience.
- Should have own two-wheeler and license.
- Should have good communication, interpersonal, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
|Salary||30,000/- to 35,000/-|
|Experience||3 to 4 years|
|Type of Industry||Co-operative|