- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Research, Develop and implement collection procedures that reduce the amount of delinquency they encounter.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Negotiate and arrange the payments, handle debtor enquiries and provide administrative assistance to the team.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Recover daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly payments and regular follow up of the existing and new clients.
- Forecast the sales amount beforehand, Keep records of the clients from date of booking till the handover period.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Billing or coding experience
|Job Category||Collection Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Salary||60,000/- to 80,000/-|
|Employment Type||Full Time|