- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Reviewing and certifying clients’ book of accounts, balance sheets and other statutory returns.
- Forecasting and investigating finance and accounting issues.
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Experience: 4 years
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- The capacity to lead a team.
- Honesty, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- High level of numeracy.
|Job Category||Chartered Accountant|
|Educational Qualification||Qualified C.A.|
|Salary||60,000/- to 70,000/-|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Experience||2-3 years after article ship|