- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- General ledger operations.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare tax computations and returns.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare payroll administration.
- Prepare account/bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and coordinate of the audit process.
- Implement and Maintain internal financial controls, audit and procedures.
- Maintaining petty cash transaction.
- Maintaining cash at bank & cash in hand as well as checking online banking transactions.
- Candidate should have prior experience in accounting field.
- Must have experience in e-travel /accounting software a minimum of 2+ year of experience
- Quick Learner who can cope up with everyone in work environment.
- Complex problem solving personality.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder from reputed university.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Masters|
|Salary||20,000/- to 22,000/-|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Type of Industry||Travel and tourism|